There are 5 types of body painting …
- FULL BODY: These are designs where we paint the model from head to toe. This is what you would have us do for more artistic or theatrical based designs.
- WRAPS: These are designs that usually cover about half of the body, leaving a lot of skin showing on the model for a sexier look.
- QUICKIES: These are small designs usually done on the upper torso (chests and breasts) that take only 10-15 minutes to do, thus they are quick (aka QUICKIES) to do. These are usually done in club or party settings.
- BODY PARTS: This is where we paint on hands, legs, bellies, shoulders, necks, etc. These are usually done for magazine covers or print ads.
- EYE EXTREMES: These are extreme face designs where we paint some dynamic eye and face designs. These type of designs are great for dance troops, cheerleaders or hair models to name just a few.